| I don't know more than I know--sometimes I know even less! |
|---|
All The Things I Don't Know!If some portion of this blog is unreadable in Firefox, Internet Explorer, or whatever, tell it to go to hell then try another browser!!! |
BLOGGER SUPPORT
http://help.blogger.com/?page=contact
BLOGGER PROBLEM REPORT FORM http://help.blogger.com/?page=troubleshooter.cs&problem=&contact_type=bug_with_blogger_beta&Submit=Submit
The Blogger Wishlist feature no longer exists.
Blogger hasn't said why or if it'll ever return.
Friday, June 19, 2009
The Last Post: Note to Followers
| I'm Bugging Out! |
|---|
This is the last of 228 posts. I never did like the Followers Gadget. The Followers (you and a few others) might have been very nice, but not via the clammy tentacles of Blogger's bug-eyed "friends" toy! All my "old friends" can testify that I'm pretty anti-social. So now that I'm abandoning MFBQ, I just thought I'd mention that this blog will still be here, but there will be no new posts after this one. It is hard to say this because I've become so addicted to writing the blog. But I was meant for other things. I might make noise from time to time over at The Rat Squeaks. Last one out, turn off the light! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment