How to add Different Meta tags to Different Blogger Posts

Thanks for your beautiful templates.You r great.I want to ask u something. Do u know how we make separate unique title and meta tags for each posts in a blog? I have seen others doing that.

What's the use of adding different meta descriptions to different Blogger Posts?
It is very good for SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) . Actually, why we are adding meta tags is to tell search engines what that page is all about... but, using same meta tags to all of your blog posts lessens the search engine rankings and traffic little bit.
But, if you add different unique meta tags to different Blog posts, it makes the search engines to know more about your individual blog posts and make them crawl and index your pages better and it also improves your Search engine rankings for sure ;)

So, how to add this?

For this to happen, you have to add some pieces of codes to the template.
First Sign in to Blogger dashboard » Layout » Edit html

and find this line


<b:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/>


and add this code just below that line


<b:if cond='data:blog.url == "http://bloggertricks.com/"'>

<meta content='DESCRIPTION' name='description'/>
<meta content='KEYWORDS' name='keywords'/> </b:if>


So, the final code looks like this one


We now added meta tags to the homepage. Next, you want to add meta description for another post, for example : http://bloggertricks.com/2008/05/how-to-add-paypal-donate-button-to-your.html

Now, what you have to do is pasting the above three lines below the present code and changing the link,description and keywords.
So, the final code now looks something like


<b:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/>

<b:if cond='data:blog.url == "http://bloggertricks.com/"'>

<meta content='DESCRIPTION' name='description'/>

<meta content='KEYWORDS' name='keywords'/> </b:if>

<b:if cond='data:blog.url == "http://bloggertricks.com/2008/05/how-to-add-paypal-donate-button-to-your.html"'>

<meta content='How to add Paypal Button to your Blogger Blog, Adding Donations to your blog' name='description'/>

<meta content='Adding,Paypal,Donate,Button' name='keywords'/> </b:if>

Just like the above procedure, you can add different meta tags to as many blog posts as you can.

Try it out and share your experiences!

23 comments:

  1. Hello! I simply would like to give you a huge
    thumbs up for the excellent information you've got here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.

    Here is my web page Dental implants Cost

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about
    this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
    I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is fantastic blog.
    An excellent read. I will certainly be back.

    Feel free to visit my web site: dental implants costs

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are in fact fantastic ideas in concerning blogging.
    You have touched some fastidious things here. Any way keep up
    wrinting.

    Here is my web site :: http://energipersonnel.com/BlogRetrieve.aspx?BlogID=4958&PostID=102841

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am no longer sure where you are getting your info, however great topic.

    I must spend some time finding out much more or understanding more.

    Thank you for fantastic info I used to be in search of this information for my mission.


    my website password for

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in fact glad to read this web site posts which carries
    plenty of helpful facts, thanks for providing such information.


    Feel free to visit my page; twitter account

    ReplyDelete
  6. My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.

    I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
    But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using
    Movable-type on various websites for about a year and am nervous
    about switching to another platform. I have heard very good things about blogengine.
    net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into
    it? Any help would be really appreciated!

    Check out my page psn code

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya! I just wish to give a huge thumbs up for the good
    data you’ve got here on this post. I will probably be coming again
    to your blog for extra soon.

    my website; king james version online bible reading

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya! I just want to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice info
    you may have here on this post. I shall be coming back to
    your weblog for extra soon.

    My web page: showtime network address

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whats up! I simply would like to give a huge thumbs up
    for the great information you might have here on this post.

    I can be coming again to your weblog for more soon.



    My blog post - seo software for mac free

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there! I just want to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you’ve got right here
    on this post. I can be coming again to your blog for
    extra soon.

    Feel free to surf to my website adore semi permanent hair color website

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! I simply want to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice info you’ve got right here on this post.
    I will likely be coming again to your blog for extra soon.



    Also visit my page - itunes remote android free

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there! I just want to give an enormous thumbs up for the great information you’ve right here on this
    post. I might be coming back to your weblog for extra soon.


    Also visit my web site: search engine optimization (seo) secrets for 2010

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello! I simply would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the great information you might have here on this post.
    I might be coming again to your blog for more soon.

    my web blog: syntax and semantics of propositional logic

    ReplyDelete
  14. Howdy! I just want to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice
    info you have right here on this post. I shall be coming again to your weblog for extra soon.


    Stop by my webpage; before electricity how was life

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey! I simply want to give a huge thumbs up for the nice information
    you could have here on this post. I shall be coming
    again to your weblog for extra soon.

    Here is my web site :: sempio soy bean paste

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey! I simply wish to give a huge thumbs up for the great data
    you’ve got right here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for
    extra soon.

    Feel free to surf to my site - luggage works discount code

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hiya! I simply would like to give an enormous thumbs up for
    the great data you could have right here on this post.
    I might be coming again to your weblog for extra soon.


    my blog: queen seon deok ep 20 eng sub

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello! I simply want to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice info you’ve
    gotten here on this post. I might be coming back to your weblog for more soon.



    Feel free to visit my page: ikea kids furniture australia

    ReplyDelete
  19. Whats up! I simply would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice
    info you have got right here on this post.
    I will probably be coming back to your weblog for
    extra soon.

    My site; new semi trucks for sale in ohio

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello! I simply want to give an enormous thumbs up for the good data you have here on this post.
    I will likely be coming back to your blog for extra soon.


    My webpage kc joyner espn tebow

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello! I just wish to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you’ve
    gotten here on this post. I will likely be coming again to your weblog for
    extra soon.

    Feel free to surf to my weblog: semo.net/entertainment

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi there! I simply would like to give a huge thumbs up for
    the good info you could have here on this post. I might be coming again to your blog for more soon.


    Visit my web page - sem eds ?¨㽬sem eds ?Ÿ彬sem eds ?†使Ÿ彬sem eds analysis

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good day! I simply would like to give a huge thumbs up for the nice info you could have here on this post.
    I will likely be coming again to your weblog for more soon.


    Have a look at my web blog seo in guk special album ??? download

    ReplyDelete