Candidates are invited for walk-in interview for the posts of Jr. Research Fellow.
Qualification: M.Sc in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Biosciences/Life Science.
Desirable: Experience in molecular biological techniques, working knowledge of computers (MS Office, Internet etc.)
Emoluments: Rs. 12000.00 + 30% HRA I & II year and 14000.00 in III yr for non-NET qualified candidate. Rs. 16000.00 + 30% HRA I & II year and 18000.00 in III yr for NET qualified candidate.
Application Procedure:
Candidates are required to send their biodata through email or post to Dr. Renu Pandey, Scientist (Senior Scale), Division of Plant Physiology, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi-110 012. Email: renu_iari@rediffmail.com; renu_pphy@iari.res.in and the eligible candidates will be informed through email/post to attend the interview.
Last date: For receipt of application 6th November 2010
For more details Click here
Qualification: M.Sc in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Biosciences/Life Science.
Desirable: Experience in molecular biological techniques, working knowledge of computers (MS Office, Internet etc.)
Emoluments: Rs. 12000.00 + 30% HRA I & II year and 14000.00 in III yr for non-NET qualified candidate. Rs. 16000.00 + 30% HRA I & II year and 18000.00 in III yr for NET qualified candidate.
Application Procedure:
Candidates are required to send their biodata through email or post to Dr. Renu Pandey, Scientist (Senior Scale), Division of Plant Physiology, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi-110 012. Email: renu_iari@rediffmail.com; renu_pphy@iari.res.in and the eligible candidates will be informed through email/post to attend the interview.
Last date: For receipt of application 6th November 2010
For more details Click here
0 comments:
Post a Comment